Join us on sample date
Join us on sample date
About RSPCA Cupcake Day
If you have a love of baking, or even just eating, then you simply must get on board RSPCA Cupcake Day Monday 20th of August, or any convenient day in August.
Cupcake Day is your chance to bake up a storm to raise money for animals in need of rescuing, rehabilitating or rehoming, all over South Australia.
Whatever your tasty treat of choice, we would love you to join other animal lovers all over SA, who will be selling their wares to family, friends and coworkers on August 20, all to support RSPCA.
Want to get involved? All you need to do is register, download your host kit (which contains everything you could need to help make your day a success), plan the location, spread the word and bake till your heart’s content!
Every dollar you raise will change the lives of animals in need of shelter, nourishment and veterinary treatment whilst getting them one step closer to finding their forever homes!
About RSPCA South Australia
The RSPCA South Australia was formed in 1875 to protect innocent animals against cruelty, provide treatment, and care for thousands of sick, injured and abandoned animals.
The Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals in South Australia is a not-for-profit, non-government organisation. Therefore, we rely on the South Australian community to provide over 90% of our funding, and a team of more than 1,000 volunteers to help provide our services. It is only with the community's ongoing generosity and events such as Cupcake Day that we are able to be there for all creatures’ great and small.
Today the work done by RSPCA South Australia includes:
- Enforcing the Animal Welfare Act, protecting both domestic animals and livestock.
- Investigating and prosecuting offenders for cruelty offenses against animals of all sizes and species.
- Working with the community to educate and ensure everyone is aware of their responsibilities – whether they are commercial livestock corporation, a farmer or a domestic pet owner.
- Rescuing and saving injured and distressed animals. From birds and rats to goats and koalas – no job is too big or small.
- Operating a number of RSPCA Animal Care Centres, serving as both shelters and boarding kennels.
Our mission is to support all animals through protection, intervention, advocacy, education and care.
What will I receive in my Cupcake Day host kit? Where does my money go? Find answers to these frequently asked questions and many more by clicking here.
To contact the Cupcake Day Team at RSPCA South Australia, please call 1300 4 777 22 between 9am-5pm Monday to Friday, or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We're here to help.